Saturday, September 2, 2017

A blog train? Yes please!

Hello and welcome to the A Love For Layout Templates Blog/FB train!
I am very excited to be a part of it this time ♥. 

Here's the template I created for you! Be sure to grab it as soon as you can, because it will be a freebie for a limited time only.

As always, feel free to share your layouts with me, I am always thrilled to see! If you have anything to say, do leave me a comment or send me an email, I'd love to hear from you.

Download the template HERE.



Your next stop is at Made By Keuntje.
In case you get lost, here's the list of all participating designers.

Made By Keuntje

I hope you enjoy this blog train! Have fun with the templates and happy scrappin'!

Dagi ♥

5 comments:

  1. Thank You very much ! Jerrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Большое спасибо за чудесный шаблон!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to join in -- I love templates & yours are beautiful! Thanks for sharing this lovely template; lots of room to tell the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous template!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :).

When commenting on a Sneak Peek, please, remember to leave your email (or GS forum username).